College of Aesthetics - Ex– Employee try to defame Ex-Employer by means of slander, libel, and gossip

Denver, Colorado 1 comment

There have been untrue statements about Exquisite Salon and Spa repeatedly posted on your site by a disgruntled ex-employee. These complaints are purposely presenting information incorrectly. Please call Exquisite Salon and Spa to learn the truth. Or look at the paragraph shown below with (***) marking:

Exquisite Salon and Spa operates according to the rules and regulations of both DORA and the Colorado BBB. A full list of all technicians, including licensure information will gladly be provided to any client upon request.

Exquisite College of Health and Beauty, which operates out of the same facility, is approved and regulated by the Colorado Board of Higher Education, Private Occupational Division. All instructor, and licensure information filed with the "board" is current and active. Any inquires regarding the qualification of instructors or any other information regarding the school can be addressed through the "board" and/or school alike.

Also, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any questions you have, or clarification you may desire regarding this situation. Please call (303) 703-1212.

Review about: Service.

Comments

Exquisite Salon and Spa has been fined by the State of Colorado by performing lazer treatments without a license.Of course if you call the owner, he will tell you diffent.

You can go to the State of Colorado website and find out if they have been fined. These statement about Exquisite Salon and Spa are not just made up stories.

Marty the owner was allowing the receptionst to teach cosmetology classes.Exquisite had to pay out big bucks back to the students that they scammed and they were not happy.

Exquisite College of Aesthetics

Denver, Colorado 0 comments

Exquisite College of Aesthetics has provided me with a unique and exciting learning experience. I have been able to develop my skills as a cosmetologist, by working in a hands on environment with teachers that are passionate about helping each student reach their full potential. I have gotten the chance to work on many different clients, and recieve lots of feed back. I feel confident and ready to get go take my state board test.

I would strongly recommend this school to anyone who is looking to start a new career in the beauty industry. I have loved my time there.

Review about: Trade School.

College of Aesthetics - Written by Marty Sedig

Denver, Colorado 0 comments

My name is Marty Sedig; I am general manager of EXQUISITE COLLEGE AESTHETICS.Some dishonest person is writing the complaint (under my name) that is totally untrue statement in order to defame Exquisite Salon and Spa / Exquisite College of Aesthetics, by means of slander, libeling wrong claim.

If you have any doubt about my statement, please contact Exquisite Managers/Staffs and find out about my involvement in this company.

The way I operate and run this company is with legality and truthfulness.This can be confirmed by (checking with our references) contact and/or checking with the Denver Department of Higher Education or Colorado B.B.B.

Review about: Employee.

Exquisite Salon and Spa and College of Aesthetics - Littleton, Colorado

Meridian, Idaho 3 comments

DO NOT ATTEND this college.The instructor is an unlicensed cosmetologist in the state of Colorado.

This college is running a scam. They charge thousands of dollars to attend the programs, which are a joke. The instructor is unlicensed and unqualified to teach in the state of Colorado. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Go to this website to check if the people that are teaching or working in the facility are licensed https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alison.php You can type in the individual's first and last name to view what type of license they hold in the State of Colorado. Ask to see licenses and credentials before signing up for any program at a trade school

, especially this one. Exquisite College of Aesthetics is also charging $500 for a "kit" of supplies which consists of items from the Family Dollar Store.

The facilities are inadequate for teaching and they are trying to add even more programs such as a Medical Assistant

, Dental Assistant, and Pharmacy Tech.AGAIN DO YOUR RESEARCH before getting involved with these people in my opinion they are scam artists of the worst kind, because they rip off innocent people trying to start new careers and new lives.

Review about: College Scam.

Comments

I came to Exquisite College after completing training with another local school.The reason I came to Exquisite, was because at my last school I didn\'t recieve any personalized attention.

My experience there has been so great!

All the teachers really help me learn and make me feel comfortable about asking as many questions as I need to.I am happy I came to Exquisite and feel good about going to take my state board exam.

Exquisite College of Aesthetics abides by the rules and regulations set forth by the Colorado Department of Higher Education. Please contact the school, to be provided with a full list of instructors, including all licensure information. (A similar list can be provided about all licensed professionals working at Exquisite Salon and Spa.)

The best way to check on the legitimacy and the history of a school is to check with the state Board of Higher Education, Private Occupational Division.

My name is Marty Sedig; I am general manager of EXQUISITE COLLEGE AESTHETICS.Some dishonest person is writing the complaint that is totally untrue statement in order to defame Exquisite Salon and Spa / Exquisite College of Aesthetics, by means of slander, libeling wrong claim.

If you have any doubt about my statement, please call Exquisite and find out about my involvement in this company.